Dying Light Release Date PC: January 27th, 2015
The Dying Light Release Date for PC is set for January 27th, 2015. I look forward to this day, simply because I feel like this is going to be one of the best zombie apocalypse games that has ever been released! 🙂
There are many unique features included inside of Dying Light.
These include but are not limited to:
- Surviving the Night – During the day, players are able to free roam and scavenge for resources such as weapons, ammo and medical supplies. But at night, the game world turns into a deadly evolution: the hunter becomes the hunted as the zombies grow more aggressive and abundant, and something mysterious and far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey…
- Free Running Movement – Whether hunting down prey or fleeing from predators, Dying Light lets players quickly navigate the game world by effortlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on surprised enemies.
- Welcome to the Quarantine – Dying Light is set in a huge open world, delivering expansive and various environments, a wide variety of enemy types and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are limited and the zombies are not the only threat.
- Killer Melee and Ranged Combat – Get up-close and personal using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more unique weaponry or use guns and other firepower to take down enemies and zombies from a distance.
- Choose Your Character Style – Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style. How you play is your choice.
- Craft Your Own Weapons – Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped with an electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s crazy large crafting system enables players to create an abundant amount of new, more awesome weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammo.
- Amazing Visuals and Gameplay Features – Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from scratch for the new console generation and PCs, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.
The minimum and recommended PC system requirements for Dying Light:
Dying Light Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 System Memory
- GPU VRAM: 1GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
- HDD: 40 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- DX: DirectX 11
Dying Light Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit or Windows 8.1 64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 System Memory
- GPU VRAM: 2GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290
Here is a video of some Dying Light gameplay:
This video shows the awesome visual effects along with the missions included with Dying Light. This is most likely going to be a pretty awesome game, and you really don’t need a super computer in order to run this game! 😀
This video also shows the use of traps. Traps are set all around the game world of Dying Light so that the players will be able to be tactical when dealing with the forces of the undead. You might not want to only stick with one way of getting rid of the zombies…
There are many radial quests that will be randomly generated through the world of Dying Light as well.
The parkour elements of the game are going to be extremely important if you’re trying to avoid being killed by the walkers. You can leap off of the top of the heads of zombies and then leap for the roof tops to make a quick escape when you find yourself in a tough situation.
In this game, you define who your character There is a complete character customization feature where each player will be able to dictate how they play and how the look while they are surviving the deadly world of Dying Light.
There is also an entirely new custom crafting system involved within the gameplay of Dying Light. You get to decide how your weapons are made and what kind of damage your weapons inflict against enemies. Want to wield a fire sword and deal more damage to the undead? Done. What to electrify your new enemies while you’re trying to scavenge for supplies to survive? You got it. This game is going to be the ultimate zombie apocalypse game and I am looking forward to its release date! 😀
At night, the zombies seem to become more aggressive towards players. There will also be a unique enemy type that will be able to randomly join games that is controlled by a human player. This undead enemy is much more versatile and flexible when it comes to roaming the game world. Players better take cover at night if they wish to survive the world of Dying Light…
Thanks for checking out my post for the Dying Light Release Date on PC. Once the game finally releases and I get my hands on this title then I will do a much more detailed review on this game. I’m super excited and I can’t wait until Dying Light releases on PC! 😀
I wonder if there will be a modding community for this game…? What do you guys think? Will there be exclusive features for us PC players?
Let me know in the comments below! 🙂