Last Updated on February 10, 2015
Here’s my GOgroove speaker review, these speakers have premium audio quality while also delivering the luxury of glowing LED lights.
If you’re looking for premium computer speakers with a good audio frequency range while also having a thundering bass then these are most likely the speakers for you. Super crisp highs and hard hitting lows is what these speakers deliver as far as audio goes.
With that, let’s get to the review.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon.com
Warranty: 3 Year
My Rating: 10 out of 10
These speakers not only sound good but they look amazing as well. The design itself will ensure comments from people about how cool they look and then once they hear the sound they’ll be in awe.
In my opinion these speakers are among the top tier of speakers, especially for the price point of $59.99. When comparing them to other computer speakers at this price point such as the Arion Legacy AR506-BK 2.1 speaker system or the Logitech LS21 2.1 stereo speaker system you’re getting more bang for your buck based simply on the overall design. Although the Arion Legacy speaker system may have dual-subwoofers, it has a worse overall rating than the GOgroove speakers. The Logitech LS21 speaker system basically has the same sound quality but with no cool LED lights and it’s a couple bucks more expensive.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that the GOgroove BassPULSE speakers bring to the table!
- Premium 2.1 channel speaker system with full-range satellite speakers & side-firing sub-woofer for powerful, clear audio with basically any computer or tablet.
- Comes with front-loaded volume control and bass equalizer for fine-tuning your audio, as well as a pulse control which allows you to turn the LED accents in the speakers on and off.
- EASY Setup – Works with your PC, Laptop, MacBook, MP3 Players, iPod, Tablets, Home Theater and other devices with standard 3.5mm AUX audio output. (headphone jack)
- A bold, modern design with translucent acrylic molding and electric blue/red LED accents. When the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%, the glowing lights will begin to pulse to the beat of the bass!
- Guaranteed Quality – Includes 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
The 2.1 channel speaker system ensures the highest quality of sound. These speakers have taken today’s audio technology and innovated it into a slick design as well as a nice sub-woofer to go with. They’re able to plug into any PC, Mac, iPad/iPod, Laptop, ANYTHING that has a 3.5mm AUX audio output will be able to utilize these awesome speakers.
If you have audio OCD then you’re really going to love these speakers. What I mean by “audio OCD” is if you’re an individual that likes to mess with bass levels and fine tuning your audio to your own personal optimal level. Once the bass gets increased past the 80% level then the LEDs on the speakers actually dim out lightly on every bass hit. This is a really cool feature because it just goes perfectly with the game/music that is playing out of the speakers. Awesome feature.
These speakers come in blue and red LED accents. The LEDs are super bright and will bring attention to anyone. The acrylic design of these speakers is also very durable so you shouldn’t have to worry about these speakers breaking any time soon and heck if they do you’ve got a 3-year warranty with GOgroove so you’re all set there!
All in all, if you’re looking for a speaker system that not only delivers on super high quality audio but also gives off a great ambient, luxury setting then these are definitely the speakers for you. You can’t go wrong with the price and the sub-woofer is going to be some kind of awesome once you experience it for yourself!
So what do you guys think of my GOgroove speaker review? Are you going to be grabbing these speakers for your system?
Let me know in the comments below!